Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yummy Valentine’s Dinner

 

My husband is a marvelous cook and I have to admit that I am spoiled rotten.  Our dinner last night was no exception so after the fun time with the table scape I thought I would show it in use.

Soup was a roasted beet and butternut squash combo pureed with fat-free chicken broth.  Very healthy and especially tasty.

IMG_6213

I love the color combos!

IMG_6231

 

Then it was on to the main course.  Grilled lobster tail with seasoned butter, filet mignon, sautéed green beans and brussels sprouts, roasted red peppers and beets cut into heart shapes, and a blueberry-lavender rice.

 

IMG_6210

My chef

IMG_6211

 

IMG_6239

Almost ready!!

IMG_6241

It was delicious!! And I love my hearts..Thanks Gar!

IMG_6252

 

IMG_6259

No comments:

Post a Comment